When all around you are
using common sense, fill the gap. Use UNCOMMON sense
If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a room with an active mosquito.
take a good look at what you’re about to eat. It’s not so important to know what it is, but you should know what
• Red meat is NOT bad for you. Blue-green meat, now that's bad for you!
• People who
are tough never have to tell you that they are. It’s the same with people who are honest.
• Never miss
a chance to shut up. Well-timed silence has more eloquence than speech.
• The easiest way to eat crow is when
it’s still warm. The colder it gets the harder it is to swallow.
• Don’t interfere with somethin’
that ain’t botherin’ you none.
• Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
• If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging.
• If it don’t seem like
it’s worth the effort, it probably ain’t.
• It don’t take a genius to spot a goat in a flock
• Never ask a barber if you need a haircut.
• If you get to thinkin’ you’re
a person of some considerable influence, try ordering someone else’s dog around.
• Don’t worry
about bitin’ off more than you can chew, your mouth is likely a whole lot bigger than you think.
quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.
• When you’re throwing
your weight around, be ready to have it thrown around by someone else.
• Telling a man to get lost and making
him do it are two entirely different propositions.
• Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that
comes from bad judgment.
• When you give a personal lesson in meanness to a person or a critter don’t
be surprised if they learn it.
• Generally speakin’. You ain’t learnin’ nothing when you’re
the one doin’ the talkin.
• Lettin’ the cat out of the bag is a whole lot easier than putting
it back in.
• The biggest troublemaker you’ll probably ever have to deal with watches you shave your
• Always remember your horse hears and smells a whole lot
more 'n you do.
go to yoru room in the daytime.
things ain't funny.
• Nobody ever drowned himself in his own sweat.
Enter supporting content here